(Get Answer) – Project 1: executive summary | CMIT 202 | University of Maryland Baltimore
This week, you will submit the one- to two-page executive summary that you started last week. This summary is for the owner of Don & Associates, where you are employed in this scenario.
Use this Executive Summary Template. In the template, you will see specific instructions. Delete the instruction text before you submit the project.
Your summary should include:
- the types of cloud computing (private, public, hybrid)
- three major cloud service providers
- three cloud computing service models
- potential benefits and risks of migrating the company’s technical infrastructure to the cloud
Be sure to cite any sources you use.
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
For this assignment, you are asked to provide your supervisor with a summary of cloud computing and the potential benefits and risks of migrating to the cloud. By summarizing your findings in a brief executive summary, you are showing how you use your technical knowledge to convey your ideas to others in a professional setting. Your ability to express your findings using the right mix of technical detail in a business context is an important workplace skill.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
- 1.1.1: Articulate the main idea and purpose of a communication.
- 1.1.2: Support the main idea and purpose of a communication.
- 1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.
- 1.2.1: Identify the target audience, the context, and the goal of the communication.
- 1.2.2: Employ a format, style, and tone appropriate to the audience, context, and goal.
- 1.3.1: Identify potential sources of information that can be used to develop and support ideas.
- 1.4.1: Produce grammatically correct material in standard academic English that supports the communication.
- 1.4.2: Use vocabulary appropriate for the discipline, genre, and intended audience.
- 10.1.1: Identify the problem to be solved.
- 10.1.2: Gather project requirements to meet stakeholder needs.