(Get Answer) – Write Introduction And Discussion
At least 3 references (2 primary and 1 secondaryminimum)
– Must use at least 1 primary in the Introduction
– Must use at least 1 primary in the Discussion
Must include Results and Figures (for 3 of 33 pts)
– 0 pts if NEITHER is included
– 1 pt if EITHER Results OR Figures are included
– 3 pts if BOTH Results an
Discussion OutlineSuggestions for improvements?
Ø The hypothesis was supported/not supported.
• Elaborate to include data trends. “We expected___ and found ___.”
Ø Compare other studies.
• “Interestingly / in contrast / similarly, so and so (2000) found…”
Ø Describe limitations. (e.g. “Limitations of our experiment included user error.”)
• Instead try, “While we were able to make inferences about cellobiase activity in x and ymushrooms purchased at the grocery store, we were not able to make conclusionsabout…”
Ø Future directions. (e.g. “In the future, it would be possible to test more mushroomsand have more replicates.”)
• Instead try, “Future experiments could explore different species in natural settings toprovide information about…”